Mehta & Associates Auditing is a firm of Chartered Accountants established in the Emirate of Dubai. The firm is operating with 3 senior partners. The 3 senior partners have a total professional experience of more than 50 years in the field of auditing of various entities in trading, manufacturing, developing real estate and service industries, accounting and finance.
All Partners and qualified Chartered Accountants in employment are bound by the Code of Conduct and Ethical Practices as specified by International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants’ Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants (IESBA Code).
M&A also takes separate undertakings from every staff on maintaining client confidentiality and prevention of insider trading.
Why Mehta & Associates Auditing?
The firm is established to provide professional services for audit, accountancy, company formation, business feasibility studies and other advisory services.
- To maintain code of Integrity and Ethics, as defined by International Ethics Board of Accountants (IESBA).
- Professional and quality service to its clients that matches their expectations and also maintaining its integrity and professionalism.
- Constantly strive to achieve highest possible standards in day-to-day work and in quality of services.
- Constantly strive to outperform ourselves by innovative thinking, continuous reviewing & remodeling work processes in pursuit of success considering client interests at all times.
- Efficiency by hiring best team to provide professional services.
- Confidentiality of the clients’ information and records.